I can See Clearly Now. . .

Did it all start when I bought some copper vases at the local market?
Apparently not.
When I first started making jewelry I seem to recall two people suggesting that salvage items might fit my aesthetic.
How is it possible that they could see, when I didn't really have a clue about my direction? Could this have been the first nudge by the Universe?


Well, after the vases, I was at the local Lifeline shop and found a lead free pewter tankard and though I might be able to use this.
Nudge.

 Then, someone gave me these two old tins. Don't you just love the top one. And I love the colour of the metal inside - pewter grey.
Nudge.

And finally, a gift of old costume jewelry and some souvenir spoons. 

Suddenly the scales fell from my eyes and I could see clearly the way the Universe had been shepherding me, from all that time ago until now. Putting barriers in my way to turn me and sweeping them away in other directions until I stand here. . .
Immediately all kinds of exciting opportunities to create opened and the Universe is holding the door.
Yes I can See Clearly Now

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it exciting, when the universe is with us that way? Or rather, we are with the universe... I have had that happen a couple of times in my life...

    ReplyDelete